Freeburn &Law, P.C., is pleased to announce that its founder, Richard E. Freeburn, Esq., has received a Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating of AV, which means that he was and is deemed to possess pre-eminent legal ability and very high professional ethics.
Only lawyers with the highest ethical standards and exceptional qualifications receive a Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings were created in 1887 as an objective tool that would attest to a lawyer’s ability and professional ethics based on the confidential opinions of other lawyers and judges who have worked with the lawyer they are evaluating. The Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings have remained the most prestigious and widely respected lawyer rating system in the world for the past 119 years.
Martindale-Hubbell’s evaluation process is based on confidential questionnaires sent to lawyers and judges within the same geographical location as the attorney under evaluation. All of the reviews are strictly confidential, enabling participants to provide completely candid assessments. Legal ability ratings are based on performance in five key areas, rated on a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest). These areas are:
- Legal Knowledge
- Analytical Capabilities
- Communications ability
- Legal Experience
Richard E. Freeburn, Esq. received a maximum rating of 5 in all five areas. The Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings also allow reviewers to provide optional additional feedback on the lawyer under review. Additional feedback is displayed anonymously in conjunction with the reviews. Here are some of the comments about Richard E. Freeburn, Esq. from the attorneys who reviewed him:
- “Attorney Freeburn is an excellent attorney, and a gentleman of the highest order!”
- “Attorney Richard Freeburn is of the highest quality, excellent first-rate practitioner as to legal knowledge, who picks up the telephone, answers questions, explains the law…”
- “Constantly amazes me. One of the best legal minds I have ever encountered.”
- “Richard Freeburn is an excellent attorney”
- “I have known Mr. Freeburn for more than 10 years and find him to be of the highest moral character and an exceptionally talented, skilled and knowledgeable personal injury lawyer.”
If you or a family member suffers a serious injury and needs honest, straightforward answers from experienced attorneys, call Freeburn Law.
- The call is free.
- You pay absolutely no fee unless we recover money for you!
- We make house calls! An attorney from Freeburn Law can come to your home or meet you in the hospital. We will also meet in the evenings or on weekends.