Central PA Corrections Officer Injury Attorneys
Corrections officers are exposed to a number of hazards that do not exist for other professions. They are surrounded by inmates with a history of violent behavior and many with mental health problems. Corrections officers also have rights that other workers do not possess.
To protect your rights, contact your PA Corrections Officer Injury Lawyer, Freeburn Law. Call Freeburn Law today at (717) 777-7777 or (570) 777-7777!
Proving a corrections officer case can be complex and difficult. Workers’ Compensation Carriers start working to protect their interests the minute the accident is reported. They will spare no expense to minimize or defeat your claim. You need a Pennsylvania corrections officer attorney to work for you.
Freeburn Law has several offices throughout Central Pennsylvania to better serve our clients. We have offices in Harrisburg, York, Lewistown, Lancaster, Selinsgrove, Camp Hill, Huntingdon, Lebanon & Gettysburg. And, if you can’t come to us, we will come to your home, or meet you in the hospital. We are available 24/7 – evenings and/or weekends.
Why should you contact Freeburn Law?
- Freeburn Law has the knowledge, experience and resources to handle serious injury and death cases. We have handled numerous injury cases involving death, quadriplegia, paralysis, amputation, brain, neck, back, shoulder, knee, wrist, hand injuries and scars. We have recovered millions for our clients since 1982.
- Free Consultation! The call is absolutely Free.
- No Recovery, No Fee. You pay absolutely no fee unless we recover money for you!
- We make housecalls! An attorney from Freeburn Law will come to your home or hospital room anywhere in Pennsylvania. We can also meet you in the evenings or on weekends, whenever is most convenient for you.
- Freeburn Law has the experienced PA corrections officer injury lawyer team that you need to get the money you deserve.
- Freeburn Law will deal with the insurance companies so that you can concentrate on getting better.
Call now. Evidence fades, conditions change and witnesses disappear. Freeburn Law will immediately assign a team of Pennsylvania corrections officer attorneys, paralegals and an in-house investigator to your case.
IF YOU ARE A CORRECTIONS OFFICER WHO HAS BEEN INJURED ON THE JOB, SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION WITH AN ATTORNEY FROM FREEBURN LAW TODAY BY CALLING (717) 777-7777 or (570) 777-7777, OR FILL OUT THE QUICK CONTACT FORM ON THIS PAGE.
Freeburn Law Your PA Correction Officer Injury Lawyer 2040 Linglestown Road, Suite 300 Harrisburg, PA 17101 Telephone Number: (717) 777-7777 or (570) 777-7777 Toll Free Number: 1-800-303-8005